Bride Srl company, owner of the brands Galizia Spose, Galizia Spose by Enza Nardelli and Galizia Spose by Simone Marulli (now identified as “Galizia Spose”) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore Angela Bellini, having its registered office in Via Putignano n° 63, Castellana Grotte, VAT registration number 06025400729.
that when surfing on the websites www.galiziaspose.it or galiziaspose.it some data will be collected, hereinafter referred as cookies; that this data collection will follow the principles of decency, lawfulness and transparency and protect your privacy an your rights. Pursuant to article 13 of the Privacy Code on the protection of the personal data (Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 no 196 and subsequent amendments (hereinafter “Code”) in the name and on behalf of Galizia Spose, we provide you with the following information.
A.DEFINITION OF COOKIES
- the cookies are defined as the text strings of small dimensions sent only and exclusively from www.galiziaspose.it to your terminal (usually to the browser), where they will be stored in order to be successively retransmitted to the website www.galiziaspose.it on your following visit.
- Galizia Spose will not be responsible for the text strings of small dimension that, while surfing on the abovementioned website, you will receive on your terminal from sites or webservers which are different from ours and/or refer to third parties or that should be installed by these latter.
The cookies can be technical, profiling or third party.
The technical cookies are those used to “carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service.” (see article 122, paragraph 1, of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, Privacy Code). These cookies are necessary to allow the proper functioning of the website: without these cookies the services for which the user access the website cannot be provided.
The profiling cookies aim to create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages according to the preferences expressed by the user himself while surfing the net.
The third parties cookies derives from adverts of other websites, such as pop up or banners, which are on the displayed website.
Galizia Spose specifies that the profiling cookies will not be used, unlike the third parties cookies which are linked to the Google Analytics service.
It is possible to modify the transmission of the cookies and prohibit their setting, for example changing the browser configuration to block some types. For further more detailed information about the necessary procedure, please refer to your browser guide.
To have an overview of the most common browsers, visit the following address:
To disable the Google Analytics service, please click here:
B. COOKIES TREATMENT PURPOSES
The cookies will be treated for the following purposes:
- [technical purpose] to carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service, pursuant to the article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code (so called technical cookies), in particular, the so called cookies will be used to:
- guarantee the regular browsing and fruition of the website (for examples, to purchase or to log in reserved areas) – known as browser and session cookies;
- gather aggregated information about the number of users who access the website www.galiziaspose.it and how the visit the site itself – known as analytics cookies;
- allow to browse under a series of selected criteria (such as the language, selected items to purchase), in order to improve the service provided by the site www.galiziaspose.it
- [legal purpose]to fulfil the consequent legal obligations.
C. METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
- The processing of cookies will be carried out by a person in charge and managers formally identified who will use different tools and equipment – paper, magnetic, computer or online – suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality.
- The processing can also be done through automated tools in order to store, manage and transmit the data electronically. The custody of the database takes place in protected environments and their access is under constant control and in compliance to the provisions of the Code.
- NATURE OF THE DATA POCESSING – the nature of the conferment is compulsory as far as the technical purpose of point B.1 is concerned. Therefore, in case of refusal, as a whole or partially, or in other words, not authorizing the data processing and/or the data communication to third parties can lead to the inability to allow you to access and to use the website www.galiziaspose.it.
- DATA PROCESING COMMUNICATION – without prejudice to the communication and distribution done according to the Law, the data could be given to Galizia Spose.
- SUBJECT/USER’S RIGHTS – as regards to the cookies, you may:
- exercise the right set by article 7 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, no 196 and following within the limits and under the terms prescribed by the articles 8, 9 and 10 of the afore mentioned Legislative Decree;
- select and deselect the individual cookies in every moment;
- withhold your own consent, at any time, when installing any type of cookies;
- OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- Owner of the treatment of the cookies is Gangame srl.
- The complete list of the persons responsible of the treatment of the cookies is available, on request, at the operative headquarter of Altidea in 2, Strada Comunale La Cupa, 70013 Castellana Grotte – Bari.
- The internal manager for the treatment of the cookies is Angela Bellini.